maven-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin S. Clarke" <kscla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven and JNLP plugin
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 05:59:11 GMT
Hi,

Yes, I will open an issue and probably submit a patch.  I've changed
it to work for me, but I need to look it over to make sure I haven't
broken something else (and that I'm doing it correctly and not just in
a way that gets the results I want).  I'm also changing it to create
different JNLP <resources> elements (if needed) so resources targeted
to a particular OS can be represented in the output JNLP file.  I'm
deploying swt jars that will be different for different OSes.  I've
done this by adding another property where the OS can be specified.

Thanks,
Kevin