maven-users mailing list archives

From "Helck, Christopher" <che...@ebs.com>
Subject How do I include my documents into the site documents?
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2004 16:51:35 GMT
I have an XDOC document that I've places into the ./xdocs directory. When I
run maven it processes my file and puts the resulting HTML into ./docs, but
it does not create any links to my document. What do I have to do?

Thanks,
Christopher Helck

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. This e-mail is intended only for
the stated addressee.  If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate
or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. if you have received
this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately and delete it and all copies from your
system.

EBS Dealing Resources International Limited.  Registered address:  55-56 Lincoln's Inn Fields,
London WC2A 3LJ, United Kingdom. Registered number 2633663.

EBS Dealing Resources, Inc, registered in Delaware. Address: 535 Madison Avenue, 24th Floor,
New York, NY 10022, USA, and One upper Pond road, Building F - Floor 3, Parsippany, NJ 07054,
USA.

EBS Dealing Resources Japan Limited, a Japanese Corporation. Address: Asteer Kayabacho Bldg,
6th Floor, 1-6-1, Shinkawa, Chuo-Ku,  Tokyo 104-0033, Japan.