maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tag library requested that is not present.
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:54:06 GMT
that line does not indicate an attempt to download a snapshot, and as
mentioned it is just a warning (sorry it is not displayed as such).

If you think the xdoclet plugin is a source of frustration, it is
probably best to tell the developers of it that, and to offer some
constructive criticism. I'm not sure if they hang out here.

Cheers,
Brett