maven-users mailing list archives

From "Göschl,Siegfried" <Siegfried.Goes...@drei.com>
Subject RE: Unit testing with Hypersonic
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 15:23:24 GMT
Hi Eric,

Are you sure that your <ant:sql> could possibly work with in-memory mode?! I think you
would have to use the server mode for that ...

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Hauser [mailto:ehauser@www.in.gov]
Sent: Donnerstag, 05. August 2004 17:19
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Unit testing with Hypersonic

I running some unit tests with Maven during my build process using
Hypersonic in-memory mode as the datasource.  I generating the schema
from Hibernate and then loading the schema in a preGoal for test:test
using the ant:sql tags.  The problem that I am having is every time the
unit test runs, Hypersonic cannot seem to find the tables that I just
loaded.  Anyone have an example code that does something similar? Thanks.

--
Eric W. Hauser
Application Developer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This E-mail and any attachments are confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient,
have received this E-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender
and delete this copy from your system.
Thank you.
accessIndiana, MyLocal.IN.gov, CivicNet