maven-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Guther <Andreas.Gut...@guther.com>
Subject Re: MP PDF - Jimi image librarry not available
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:00:38 GMT
Arnaud:

Thank you for your answer.  I put the jimi jar into the lib directory, but
still get the same error message.  Looks like there is more missing.  I
checked
out the bug report you were mentioning.  Since you are assigned to the
bug report you
might be able to help with the additional problem:

Where do I get the jai_core-1.1.2.jar  and jai_codec-1.1.2.jar ???

Maybe I am just to blind to see or I am having other problems, but I am not
able to spot the the jar files in any of the downloadable packages on
the Java
Jai section.  Are those any existing files I have to rename?

Andreas