maven-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Guther <Andreas.Gut...@guther.com>
Subject Re: plug-in directories
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 04:49:23 GMT
If I put manually downloaded plugin jars into MAVEN_HOME/plugins than I have
to remember to copy them to the next installation, assuming that one is
not making
a newer installation over an older one, don't I?

Wouldn't it better to have a plugins directory external to the versioned
MAVEN_HOME/plugins?

I think that the previous solution was less dependent on the actual
installation of MAVEN.

Andreas