maven-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Guther <Andreas.Gut...@guther.com>
Subject plug-in directories
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:05:11 GMT
Can anyone explain which directories of a maven installation are used by the
plug-in management?  I have a few general questions:

1. I believe that in older maven version (<1.0) maven was storing
plug-ins in the {user.home}/.maven/plugins
folder.  Is this folder still needed or could I delete it?

2. When I manually download a plug-in jar file, where do I have to put
it that maven picks it up?  In previous
versions it was recommended to put the plug-in jar file in the
{user.home}/.maven/plugins folder.  If this folder
is not used anymore,where should I put such manual downloads?

Thanks in advance,

Andreas