maven-users mailing list archives

From stéphane bouchet <Stephane.Bouc...@emn.fr>
Subject Re: Jcoverage exclusion list
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:00:26 GMT
Shinobu Kawai a écrit :

> Hi stéphane,
>

>>The patch submitted works great, and this is exactly what i needed. :)
>
> Terrific!

Humm, yes, it is a bad idea to exclude some files from coverage, because
it  produce a non-realistic report . but in the same time, there is some
classes you know they will NEVER be called by your tests ( I.E : aspectJ
classes, constants, main() classes .... ) and to produce a better
report, it could be a solution to exclude these files.

but, it is my point of view ;)

>>In order to work correctly, i had to delete myself the "jcoverage.ser"
>>file, because it contains some reference to the files i wanted to exclude.
>>
>>Could it be possible to delete this file when the "clean" goal is called ?
>
> I put the following in my maven.xml:
>   <postGoal name="clean:clean">
>     <ant:delete file="${basedir}/jcoverage.ser" quiet="true" failonerror="false"/>
>   </postGoal>
> Works for me!

Great !

Stephane