maven-users mailing list archives

From pedro Cristian <pedro_crist...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Beginner question on Maven generated documentation
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:12:02 GMT
Hi there,

I'm starting using Maven.

The features documentation of Maven states :

"Distribution publication based on the POM. Once the POM is setup accurately
you can easily publish distributions safely knowing that the distributions
being made match exactly what has been tagged in your repository."

The reports generated by Maven on the project are important for anybody inside
the project.

However, they are less meaningful for people outside.

How to get maven to generate user-centered documentation? Is there something
like a tag separating private vs. public documentation?

For instance, there is the open source project OpenJMS that uses Maven.
Does a user of this project need to download the XRef report about tests?

I would like my project to build artefact with a list of specified documents.
However I would like the project site to have a more complete list of document.

what is the procedure in Maven? Am I missing some point?

Pedro

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer
instantanément avec vos amis. A télécharger gratuitement sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com