maven-users mailing list archives

From "Geoffrey" <jcs_gde_li...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven (rc4) installer bug report
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:12:17 GMT
Dion,

Sure, love to help :)
Only got some time in the evenings, but I 'll draw up a proposal file for
the FAQ's, probably by Wednesday evening. Are there any big J2SE open source
projects besides Maven I can consolidate some tricks from?

As for the JVM included, I am all for.
I am working on an open source project for end-users who mostly don't know
what Java is.
So installing a suitable JVM (in my case +1.4) is an issue :)
It would be nice to have the option not to install it if you have a suitable
JVM though.
It wouldn't surprise me if someone already wrote such a NSIS script.
I 've added a JIRA issue for it.

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey