maven-users mailing list archives

From Peter Nabbefeld <>
Subject How are xdocs processed?
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2004 14:52:37 GMT

I want to create a modified style sheet to generate JavaHelp files, so I
need to know something about how it is working.

1. I've not found a complete description of the xdoc format, other than
a shortly described example for anakia. Especially there is a question
about subsections: The example does not make clear, if subsections can
be nested (while I tend to say, it's not possible, this would not really
make sense). Why isn't there a DTD (or am I looking at the wrong places)?

2. The stylesheet references $doc and $nav - what are the values of the
variables, what do they reference? Are there other such (useful) references?

3. A JavaBean is referenced from the stylesheet - which properties can I
use? Can I probably use my own bean? Will I have to implement a special
interface then?

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld

To unsubscribe, e-mail: