maven-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: issue w/ test:test goal being run multiple times when dist goal is executed
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:41:29 GMT
Yeah, I'm actually thinking that the pregoal would be the way to go..  But,
I see it as something you configure your project..  for example, if you want
the tests to run, but you need to do the bytecode manipulation, then set the
preGoal to set maven.test.skip=true after running once, and have clover or
jcoverage run first..

If you run either first, and then run the junit report, it doesn't have to
run the test:test again...   What clover or jcoverage output has everything
the report needs..

Eric