maven-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Shneyderman" <a...@law.columbia.edu>
Subject RE: Maven Goals within Eclipse Debug environment?
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 02:56:51 GMT

> up is complete.  I've been having problems with some of my unit tests
> however, is it possible to launch maven tasks within Eclipse in a debug
> environment so you can set breakpoints and what not to see whats going on?

Do you have problems from within maven only?
If not then the easiest would be to use Eclipse.
Otherwise start "maven console" with JPDA debugging on
and attach from within Eclipse to maven's JVM (you need to modify maven
script, I think, for this to happen)
Once all this setup run a goal that will run your tests.

Alex.