maven-users mailing list archives

From "Kalaveshi, Adrian" <akalave...@rsasecurity.com>
Subject running two maven builds with the same user
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 00:05:58 GMT
I have anecdotal evidence that suggests that when I run two builds in parallel with maven,
one or the other will die with a "<attainGoal> No goal [jar:deploy-snapshot]" type of
an error.  I suspect this could be due to the cache files that are created in $HOME/.maven/plugins
(specifically 'goals.cache')... is this true?  Is there a property that I can set which will
allow me to create the cache files in a unique place when running multiple builds at the same
time?  I'm using maven 1.0-rc2.

Thanks,
-adrian-