maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dist target executes junit tests twice
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:33:02 GMT
Not easily... you need to tell the goals to use the same werkz
session, and doing this by default breaks some existing behaviour.

Your best bet might be to preGoal maven-junit-report-plugin:report and do
<maven:set plugin="maven-test-plugin" property="maven.test.skip" value="true" />
but bear in mind this will always skip the tests, even if jar was not run first.

- Brett

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 13:17:26 +0100, tinus.rautenbach@ubs.com
<tinus.rautenbach@ubs.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Hope someone can point me in the right direction.  When I run "maven dist" my unit tests
are executed on when the jar sub goal as well as the junit-report sub goal.  Is there anyway
to have the tests only run once?