maven-users mailing list archives

From boutin <bou...@fimasys.fr>
Subject Know the cruise control goals and possibility?
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:59:32 GMT
Hello,

A) I'm looking to use the cruise control plugin in maven. Have you got
some doc on it ?
Cause when I looked on
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/cruisecontrol/, I saw only that :

<<
Maven Cruise Control Plugin

A plugin to handle the generating and maintaining of Cruise Control
configuration. Requires Maven 1.0 RC2.

B) Another point is I need to integrate a lot of J2EE application
running on 4 applications servers type. Those applications are currently
built with ant + XDoclet for all the EJB (CMP & Session) and
WebApplications. I see in the doc that the J2EE plugin is up to date
with tomcat & orion but not with weblogic nor websphere. Is it currently
the case in the current version ? So for the compilation and skels
generation I need to use a big <preGoal> task isn't it ?

The most important one --> C) Did you already test Maven with a
different directory structure ? What are the plugin which failed if we
do that ?

Thanks a lot for all your advice you can give to me.

Denis.