maven-users mailing list archives

From phillip rhodes <rhod...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: anyone using kintana?
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 14:28:25 GMT
Sorry, I don't mean to be off topic, but as "build
engineers" for enterprise systems, we will run into
the same build related issues.  Currently I run the
migration of code and application server
infrastructure for a fortune 100 b2b site.  We have
over 30 app servers in each env.  I do this using ant
and shell scripts.  I wanted to look at maven in order
to facilitate the move to a release based system.
However, management wants me to migrate my process to
kintana...

I was hoping someone on the list who has been using
ant/maven like me has to look at kintana and get a
dialog going on strategies for integration (off list).

kintana is a product of mercury that consists of tools
 that control the flow of code and application server
configurations to test, production, etc...

http://www.mercury.com/us/products/it-governance-center/change-management/extensions/ecommerce.html

thanks.