maven-users mailing list archives

From John Casey <jdca...@commonjava.org>
Subject Re: Maven Goals within Eclipse Debug environment?
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 19:33:32 GMT
I'm 100% with Brill on this one, although one strong caveat is to make
sure your Eclipse environment (dependencies, etc.) match the environment
in which JUnit executes through maven. Once you sync environment
settings (*ahem* "maven eclipse"), life is really pretty easy. Eclipse
gives you a pretty read-out for what failed, and where...and you can run
in debug mode on a case-by-case basis.

-j

On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 15:25, Brill Pappin wrote:
> When I find a test failing during a build, I simply go back to eclipse
> and run it ,manually on its own.
> You can also look at the reports in the target dir for more information.
>
> -Brill Pappin
>
> David Erickson wrote:
>
> >I just need step by step for java code.. specifically my unit tests as they
> >are being executed.. can you give me more info on how to do this? :) Thanks,
> >-David

John Casey
jdcasey@commonjava.org
CommonJava Open Components Project