maven-users mailing list archives

From "Arto Pastinen" <arto.pasti...@ofw.fi>
Subject Re: Why don't I get any answer?
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 06:42:47 GMT
Hi!

About that first question.

Following is from maven reference (part: Properties Processing) :

In addition, System properties are processed after the above chain of
properties files are processed. So, a property specified on the CLI using
the -Dproperty=value convention will override any previous definition of
that property.

So you can edit your maven script to find what ever you like properties.
And quick inspect in maven script shows, that it even inspect
$home/.mavenrc where you can also define something.