maven-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: multiple distributions with filtered properties
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 07:23:42 GMT
Depending on how complex your "multiple distributions" are, you may discover
yourself starting to do more Maven scripting to solve these issues..
Because maven can embed ant tasks, you can use the various filter/replace
tasks to change the context parameters at build time.   So you can run a
filter to edit the hibernate config files.

You may also instead just decide to document all the things that need to
change, and do it by hand everytime you move to a new environment..  While
icky, it may be the simplest solution...

Eric