maven-users mailing list archives

From Al Robertson <al.robert...@digitalunion.com>
Subject Al Robertson is out of the office.
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 03:01:15 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  05/06/2004 and will not return until
14/06/2004.

Arial; font-size: 8pt">
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.&nbsp; If you have
received this email in error please notify your system administrator. <br/><br/>While
attachments are virus checked, Digital Union UK Limited does not accept any liability in respect
of any virus which is not detected.</p>