maven-users mailing list archives

From Thomas.Lage...@stpaul.com
Subject Thomas Lageson/sfm/spc is out of the office.
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:16:01 GMT
I will be out of the office starting  06/23/2004 and will not return until
06/27/2004.

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential
or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the
communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.