maven-users mailing list archives

From "Chuck Daniels" <c...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Jelly variables
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 00:56:42 GMT
Ok, thanks for bringing me up to date.  As you suggest, I will continue to
use pom.getPluginContext until everything gets resolved.

This leads me to another question, as I am relatively new to Maven.  I have
also noticed expressions like ${context.getVariable('some.variable')}.  I
assume this retrieves the value of the variable in the current context
versus what
${pom.getPluginContext('plugin-context').getVariable('some.variable')} does.
However, how does ${context.getVariable('some.variable')} differ from the
simpler expression ${some.variable}?