maven-users mailing list archives

From "Bielby, Randy J" <RBIE...@amfam.com>
Subject RE: Goal order
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:43:50 GMT
Yes, there is an easier way to work with Maven.  But I don't have the
luxury  (see thread
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=users@maven.apache.o
rg&msgNo=13520).  Although some would argue that it's not a luxury, and
I'd have to agree.

So, if I am going to try to build this from the pom, without having all
dependencies available in the repository, I need to get my cvs checkout
of at least the web-inf/lib to run prior to the dependencies goal.

Randy Bielby
x32258