maven-users mailing list archives

From "Bielby, Randy J" <RBIE...@amfam.com>
Subject RE: Goal order
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:30:42 GMT
I've been thinking about doing just that.  As much as I would like to
use Maven, it appears more and more like I am trying to put  a square
peg into a round hole.  As crazy as this might sound I'm thinking of
doing my CVS checkout, compile and bundle using Ant, which it what I am
currently doing.  And then using Maven for all the other project reports
etc.  I guess I could do that with Ant also, it's just that Maven seems
so much easier.

Randy Bielby
x32258