maven-users mailing list archives

From "Bielby, Randy J" <RBIE...@amfam.com>
Subject RE: Jar help
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:06:30 GMT
Tim

Thanks for the laugh first thing this morning.  You have hit the nail
right on the head.  In fact, I thought for a minute that you worked here
in my build, LOL.

I'm going to have to do a lot of thinking.  I only have so much energy
and favors that I can call upon to get certain things done.  This may or
may not be one of them.

Randy Bielby
x32258