maven-users mailing list archives

From "Bernard Sirius" <permafros...@hotmail.com>
Subject how to add a copy task to a jar "goal"
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 09:53:48 GMT
Hi,

I'm a bit confused by the maven build system and that's why I address this question to both
the Maven and AndroMDA user lists (I'm a Maven user by being an AndroMDA one).

it's very simple: I have added some classes to the common subtree which rely on some resources
that I load from the ClassLoader. Hence they (the resources) have to be in the classpath.
I managed to copy them to the classes alonside my compiled sources, but then the jar task
(or whatever stands for it) just ignores them provided, I suppose, they have nothing to do
with bytecodes.

The problem is: I cannot find anything like a "jar task". There are everywhere things like
jar:install or deploy "goals", with nowhere a specification of what it's supposed to do.

Can somebody help ?

Thanks in advance,

Bernard