maven-users mailing list archives

From "Bent Andre Solheim" <basol...@siving.hia.no>
Subject RE: Getting links to work in the Download report
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:37:39 GMT
Thanks Vincent!

Just what I was looking for. Actually, I kind of expected the versions element to have something
to do with it, so I put one in my POM. Since I really didn't have any "official" releases
of my test project, I used HEAD as tag element in my version. Had I been a bit smarter, I
would have put several version elements in there! (The version element with the HEAD tag is
skipped when generating the report)

If you want, - once I get my project running with this - I can make a note of what I did.
You can use it as Download Report documentation - or you can throw it away and forget you
ever read it. ;)

Thanks again!
Regards
Bent