maven-users mailing list archives

From "Bent Andre Solheim" <basol...@siving.hia.no>
Subject Getting links to work in the Download report
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:53:26 GMT
Hello Maven users,

I have been working with Maven the last few days in hopes of using as part of the development
process in the company I work. Yesterday I tried to get the Download Report into my project
page - with limited luck. I discovered that to make it appear in the first place, I had to
set the maven.xdoc.distributionUrl in my project.properties file. So far, so good - but there
are no download links in the report. My question is; how do I make my releases and distributions
appear in this page? I would also like to have a link to a "nightly build". Is this possible?

I realize a similar question was posted by J. B. Rainsberger some two weeks ago, but I am
unable to get to the bottom of this with the information in that thread.

Any pointers, links, tips or walk-throughs are greatly appreciated! :)

Best regards
Bent André Solheim

By the way; really enjoy Maven! It's probably only a question of time before we all use it
around here! :)