maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XP %HOME% and Maven
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2004 21:40:40 GMT
%HOME% has been known to be set to specify an alternate HOME.
%HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH% works and is equivalent to %USERPROFILE% (but this
may be Win2k only, I'm not sure?)

Anyway, the original poster's problem was fixed in CVS yesterday.

As a workaround, you can either skip the step (Maven will download the
libs again), or run
install_repo.bat tmprepo
move tmprepo %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%\.maven\repository

Cheers,
Brett