maven-users mailing list archives

From "Arnaud Heritier" <aherit...@apache.org>
Subject RE: How to add a resource in a plugin classloader
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 04:42:53 GMT

> Is the resource in / of the plugin or /plugin-resources? The latter is
> where you
> pointed.

	Yes sorry,

	I tried both of them.
	I began to test in the / of the plugin because I thought that this
directory was available in the classloader.

	After that I tested with /plugin-resources.

> I would simplify this to:
> <ant:taskdef name="mystyle"
> classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess">
>   <ant:classpath>
>     <ant:pathelement path="${plugin.resources}"/>
>     <ant:path refid="maven.dependency.classpath"/>
>   </ant:classpath>
> </ant:taskdef>

	I tried ...

> Is everything working except the picking up of the resource from this
> point?

	.. and it works except the resource. I created an xslt file that
doesn't use a resource bundle and it's good :-(

> I've had style be stubborn before regardless of this.

	;-) Thanks

	Arnaud