maven-users mailing list archives

From "Arnaud Heritier" <aherit...@apache.org>
Subject RE: How to add a resource in a plugin classloader
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:46:20 GMT
I tried to do it but without success.

I created a path where I added the ${plugin.resources} and I used it in the
style task as a reference but it doesn't work.

I also tried to create a new task with the customized path:

<ant:path id="plugin">
  <ant:pathelement location="${plugin.resources}"/>
</ant:path>
<maven:addPath id="maven.dependency.classpath" refid="plugin"/>
<ant:taskdef name="mystyle"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess">
      <ant:classpath>
        <ant:path refid="maven.dependency.classpath"/>
      </ant:classpath>
</ant:taskdef>

I don't know if it can be a problem with maven classloaders or there's a bug
in the ant style task or in xalan.

For the moment I abandon.

Thanks for your idea Brett.

Cheers,