maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Direct maven output
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:52:16 GMT
Sorry, I reread this, and realise you are probably trying to catpure output for
a segment of the build inside a plugin. That's not something that I think exists
at the moment, although it may be possible by writing a Jelly tag that
redirected the XMLOutput... (you probably don't want to go there :)

Cheers,
Brett