maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ant-optional with maven
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 01:38:32 GMT
Perhaps the symlink task was added in 1.6? Maven uses ant-1.5.3-1.

Ant is not specified in the plugins - it is in MAVEN_HOME/lib. You can't use ant
1.6 at the moment - it is incompatible. xalan is the most asked about dependency
on ant:xslt, but not relevant to your question (just used as an example here).

To be honest, I've always done <ant:exec /> with "ln -s ... ..." as the command :)

Sorry I can't help more on this.

Cheers,
Brett