maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SCM Plugin and subversion
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 01:45:49 GMT
There's been a lot of discussion about this recently. You might want to choose a
different archive search tool :)

Someone is looking to improve the current scm plugin for Maven 1.x, meanwhile a
whole new version will turn up in the next couple of months that has much better
support for several SCM providers.

- Brett