maven-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: multiple distributions with filtered properties
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 01:25:14 GMT
Firstly, I strongly recommend sourcing the configuration from outside of the
distribution.

Having said that, I have done this for a server where we really need to drop a
tarball without tweaking any config manually. You'll probably want to use jelly
to preGoal whatever distribution technique you are using, set the appropriate
filters, copy the file, and set maven.final.name (if used by your distribution
goal) to ${maven.final.name}-AU or whatever. postGoal the distribution goal and
set it back.

Did I mention that I strongly recommend sourcing the configuration from outside
of the distribution? :)

Cheers,
Brett