maven-users mailing list archives

From "STRAYER, JON (SBCSI)" <js6...@sbc.com>
Subject Dashboard
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:05:04 GMT
I have one main project and five subprojects that I'd like to get the
dashboard report working for.  The projects (main and sub) are all on the
same level of the directory tree.

Root/
     main
     sub1
     sub2
     etc

I can build all the sites with the multiproject plugin, but the dashboard
report in the main project is empty.  My project.properties contians

maven.multiproject.basedir=${basedir}/../
maven.multiproject.includes=*/project.xml
maven.multiproject.excludes=WBNT/project.xml
maven.multiproject.site.goals=site,dashboard:report-single

And

maven.dashboard.includes=*/project.xml
maven.dashboard.excludes=**/target/**/project.xml,WBNT/project.xml

maven.dashboard.runreactor = false
maven.dashboard.rungoals = true
maven.dashboard.aggregators =
cserrors,cswarnings,clovertpc,cloverloc,cloverncloc

Does anyone know where I can get a clue?