maven-users mailing list archives

From Maczka Michal <michal.mac...@imtf.ch>
Subject RE: protecting remote repositories
Date Mon, 10 May 2004 10:44:55 GMT

This is still the work in progress (I am actively working on it now).
We are at alpha stage at the moment and api is still unstable (code itself
is quite stable).
I think we should be ready some thing usable solution in few weeks rather
then in months
but we have no plan to use Wagon or anything revolutionary for 1.0 release.

Michal