maven-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Documentation of relevant goals in POM?
Date Sun, 09 May 2004 08:04:34 GMT
Hi,

What Thomas is asking is for a project "goalmap". For example a person
who wants to build this maven project would just type "maven -G" and it
would only list the goals that make sense for this project.

I think the idea is interesting and several persons I've talked to at
TSSS2004 have raised this issue of being a bit lost about what goal they
should call to build such project.

Thoughts?

Thanks
-Vincent