maven-users mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Compile from CVS
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 21:21:11 GMT
Ok, here's some help for you... :-)

Follow these steps:

1/ remove your .maven/plugins directory
2/ grab http://cvs.apache.org/~vmassol/maven-rc3-20040503.zip and unzip
it
3/ ensure your MAVEN_HOME variable points to the place you've unzipped
it
4/ ensure MAVEN_HOME/bin is in your classpath
5/ try it

Hope it helps,
-Vincent

Add
> that the fact that I'm behind a firewall and the whole thing has been
> succession of roadblocks for me.  I'll stop whining and keep
working...
> Thanks for your help,
> Maury

power-users/developers.
> > I'd suggest you use the latest released version (rc2). Otherwise,
stop
> > whining and start participating :-)
> >
> > Thanks
> > -Vincent

org.apache.maven.plugin.GoalToJellyScriptHousingMapper.resolveJellyScrip
> > tH

org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.prepAttainGoal(PluginManager.java:
> > 64

org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManager.attainGoals(PluginManager.java:597
> > )
> > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native

> > a:

> > Im
> > com.werken.forehead.Forehead.run(Forehead.java:551)
> > com.werken.forehead.Forehead.main(Forehead.java:581)

MAVEN-1_0-BRANCH