maven-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Reilly" <tim.rei...@consultant.com>
Subject Follow-on to: RE:Maven and Development Process
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:30:50 GMT
> Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
> It's free in the XML parser, but with the advent of maven2 you'll see
> things like POMs being stored in DBs and prevayler (which I'm working
> on) and LDAP (which is something Alex is interested in) and hopefully a
> variety of other sources.

At the risk of poking my noise into something I don't know enough about...

I was curious if commons-configuration was considered for POM loading?
It has unioning and overriding of hierarchal properties + loads from jndi,
db, xml,
and other sources.

(I think a release/move from the jakarta-commons-sandbox to commons proper
is planned shortly or in progress.)