maven-users mailing list archives

From Maczka Michal <michal.mac...@imtf.ch>
Subject RE: multiproject:site - POM outside main dir tree isn't included
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:11:26 GMT

My colleague from work had the same problem. I tried to track it down and it
seems that everything goes well
until the call is made to ant API and it is ant directory scanner which is
not working properly with such patterns.
I don't know if this is a feature or a bug.

The Workaround is to set you
maven.multiproject.includes=..\..\

and then reference your sub-projects from there.

Michal