maven-users mailing list archives

From Erik Husby <>
Subject Re: Newbe: Maven vs AntHill
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:54:53 GMT
David R Robison wrote:

> I am new to Maven. Can anyone tell me how Maven compares to AntHill OS
> and/or AntHill Pro?
> Thanks,
> David Robison
No relationship other than one can schedule Maven based builds using

Maven is a build tool that extends the capabilities of Ant in new and
interesting ways.

Anthill is build scheduling tool. One uses Anthill to fetch changed
sources from a source repository and initiate builds.

Anthill OS can be tricked into running Maven based builds by using a
simple Ant script that launches Maven.

Anthill Pro can, I believe, invoke Maven directly.

I am using Anthill OS to run my Maven based builds.

Erik Husby
Team Lead for Software Quality Automation
Broad Institute
Rm. 2192  320 Charles St
Cambridge, MA 02141-2023
mobile: 781.354.6669, office: 617.258.9227,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message