maven-users mailing list archives

From "Magnus Stattin" <magnus.stat...@mmedu.net>
Subject Re: Réf. : Réf. : EJB files for client
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:41:04 GMT
Thank you Nicolas, that helped a lot. I still need to get this client.jar
to be installed in the repository so that it will be available to the
clients, right?

I couldn't find any support for this in the ejb plugin. I tried to add
this goal to the the ejb-plugin but it installs the client jar with the
normal artifact name and not with the -client ending.

  <!--==================================================================-->
  <!-- Install the ejb-client in the local repository                   -->

<!--==================================================================-->

  <goal name="ejb:install-client"
        prereqs="ejb:ejb-client"
        description="Install the ejb-client in the local repository">

     <artifact:install
        artifact="${maven.build.dir}/${maven.final.name}-client.jar"
        type="jar"
        project="${pom}"/>
  </goal>

I hope I make myself understood. I am just not getting how to make this
easily.

/Best Regards