maven-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Anderson" <...@netspace.net.au>
Subject RE: Roadmap/Changes Plugin?
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:51:29 GMT
The patches in JIRA were for beta 10, and rewrote the
changes plugin to support roadmap reports using XSLT rather
than JSL, to get round some limitations in that release.

The changes plugin has been subsequently modified, and the jelly
issues largely fixed, so the patches are out of date.

In OpenJMS, I now use straight xdoc, so don't have any need
for the roadmap plugin anymore.

To limit any confusion, the existing JIRA issue should be closed.

-Tim