maven-users mailing list archives

From "Charles N. Harvey III" <charl...@alloy.com>
Subject Re: aspectj includes
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 17:59:41 GMT
  I've been trying.  Its tricky stuff.  I'll try looking into the jar
plugin to see how it reads the <resources> and try to copy that to
the aspectj plugin.

Oh yeah, with MavenNG, will it still use maven.xml - since maven.xml
is jelly based and MavenNG does not seem to be using jelly?
Just wondering where I should invest my efforts.  :)

Charlie