maven-users mailing list archives

From "Age Mooy" <am...@home.nl>
Subject RE: Problems with https maven remote repo
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:21:47 GMT

I found the problem. It was an undocumented (as far as I could find) bug
in the RC1 release that has been fixed on all branches in cvs. The
DependencyVerifier class stripped one '/' too many from the target URL,
resulting in 'https:/server/', which might work in a browser but not in
the URLConnection class.

Age