maven-users mailing list archives

From eng...@sgx.com
Subject Support for NTLM proxy authentication?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:38:08 GMT
Our proxy server is using NTLM authentication.  Currently, Maven does not
seems to support this kind of authentication protocol (correct me if I am
wrong).  Hence, I am not able to download files from the remote repository,
which is quite essential in order to use Maven. Is there any plan to add
support for NTLM authentication for future release?

Regards,
Eng Hoe
App Dev-DCS
SGX-IT Division

DID: (65) 62368963
FAX: (65) 64388840
email: enghoe@sgx.com

Confidentiality Caution
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that is not of an official nature shall be
deemed as neither given nor endorsed by SGX unless indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message.