maven-users mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: Comments property on License
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:37:24 GMT
Enter 'em in Jira, that's the easiest way to keep track.

My take on most of the stuff below is that it is mostly a by product of
extending BaseObject, and the properties, though valid maybe meaningless.

We should make sure the xsd documents the meaningful stuff only.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting