maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject How to handle jar dependencies to jars with licensing issues ?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 14:54:48 GMT
Hi,

what is the standard way to handle dependencies to jars that are no longer available at ibiblio
due to licensing issues? I have currently an out-dated example referencing xmprpc-1.0 and
saaj-1.1 that seem to be available once in the repository.

Additionally if you would like to depend on libraries from the new J2EE 1.4 - would you just
add them to your classpath or let Maven handle them using dependencies?

I googled and searched the archives, but I did not come up with anything usefull. Any hints
welcome ...

Regards,
Jörg